Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weird dream!

Have you ever had a dream that freaks you out so much that it wakes you up and you can't go back to sleep? Usually in the daylight they aren't nearly as bad as we make them out to be in the middle of the night.
Last night I had a dream that all my teeth fell out! I was hanging out with a bunch of vampires (I don't think I was a vampire though so maybe I was dinner? They seemed nice). My real life spin class teacher played the part of my dentist while my real life dentist was one of the vampires (sorry Doc)! I was carrying all my teeth around in a paper towel while Mary (my spin teacher/the dream dentist) rushed me to her office to put them all back in.
I woke up so freaked out that it took me forever to go back to sleep and then my alarm clock went off and I had to get up and get ready for work. I brushed my teeth for an extra long time this morning!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Ha! I like that you carried them around in a paper towel. Love the comic, too!