Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I wanna be like Oprah

I was talking with someone the other day about Oprah's favorite things and I decided to share some of MY favorite things.

I will start with my moisturizer... I went from using MAC to using OLAY because it is cheaper and I LOVE IT! It is so much better than what I've used in the past. I have such dry skin and this stuff is just great!

Nivea "kiss of shine" is the best stuff ever! It makes my lips soft and shiny! Just a little impulse buy at the checkout at walmart and I love it!
My Pampered chef garlic press! The single most used item in my kitchen! My mom got it for me last year and it has changed the way I cook! My iPhone 3G is the best tool/phone/game ever! I need a phone number for something "yellow pages app" need to check a movie time "Movie fone app" want to play Scrabble with a friend "Words with friends app" I can check email, update facebook, check the weather and even make calls :) I nearly run the battery down every day!



My Copco to go mug! It is microwave and dishwasher safe! It keeps my coffee hot for a long time and it was less than $8 at Bed, Bath and Beyond! I can't find one that is dishwasher safe for that price anywhere else!

My Canon rebel XS... I don't even know what to say about it except that I love it! It's my baby!


These are just a few of my favorite things! Hope you enjoyed this installment of "The Meagan Cooke Show" Brought to you by the letter "C" :-)

2 comments:

wrensmommy said...

ditto the garlic press- best purchase i ever made!!

the iphone is just a part of my life.. ti's not even an accessory anymore! :)

and i gave those mugs away as christmas presents. this past year... glad to hear they're great.

Anonymous said...

I JUST used my Garlic Press 5 minutes ago....I also love the Nivea lip shine (thanks to you and Granny) and I will be stopping by BB&B to get one of those mugs! Thanks Oprah...I mean Meagan!
- Brooke