Monday, February 8, 2010

Stupid groundhog!

Have you ever had a sinus headache so bad that when you stand up you almost pass out from the pain? I had one on Friday and MAN did it suck! Not only did my head hurt but my throat hurt, I couldn't breathe, my body hurt and I was exhausted from a sleepless night. My boss told me to stay home and get better (thanks Summer) so I stayed in bed ALL DAY! I got up to make some tea and grab something to eat (since Chris was at work and couldn't take care of me). The dogs were so good! They stayed in the bedroom with me all day and "kept watch". They really are the best dogs when I'm sick.


I'm feeling a lot better now thanks mostly to the wonder drug "Robitussin CF"

This is the best stuff in the world! Go out and buy it NOW! It doesn't taste very good but MAN does it work! Also, I found some awesome tea at Harps (can't find it at walmart) it's Bigelow "I LOVE LEMON" Herbal tea...This stuff is great with a little honey in it!

I'm back at work now (with my tea and the wonder drug) and feeling a lot better except for the stupid snow that just keeps coming. Will winter ever end?? Just about time my yard thaws out it snows again! All the melted snow has turned to standing water and it's starting to look like a lake back there... The dogs are going to have to just swim around out there before much longer.


No comments: