Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Passed the 2 year mark! Thanks for the prayers!

I know it's been over a week but I wanted to thank everyone for the prayers. I made it through the second anniversary of my grandpa's death. Sunday the 14th was harder than the 15th (the two year mark). I got teary at church and throughout the day but it was my turn to watch the kids at small group and they lifted my spirits! I know people were praying for me and my family all weekend and it truly helped. The bank was closed for Presidents day on the 15th so I got to go spend some time with my grandma and we got to talk about all the neat stuff Pap and I did when I was younger. She told me about their wedding day and how they had to wait for the justice of the peace to walk back to town so he could marry them. It was good to get to talk about him.

I went to Bonnie's later to help with the kids and I don't think they know how much they helped me that night. I don't think Bonnie got much work done on her school stuff because sweet little Thomas was fussy and just wanted his mommy but Caroline kept me busy :) I love all three of them so much!

I am so ready for spring to take over and warm everything up! It has been so cold and yucky for so long. I am ready for hiking, camping and kayaking soon! I am loving that the sun is staying up longer! How much longer until daylight savings time starts? I want to work in my flower bed soon!

No comments: