Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Late night calls and torn jeans

You know those nights when you are so tired it takes forever to fall asleep? I went to bed before 10:00 and didn't fall asleep until almost midnight (I did finish the Julie/Julia Project). At 12:45 my cell phone starts ringing! I roll over to answer it, leaving my warm spot in Chris' arms, and they hang up on me! It was a blocked number so I guess it was just a stupid prank call but I kept dreaming about phone calls the rest of the night! Oh well...

Today I wake up and decide to wear my Express jeans I got at Plato's Closet for $17 (Rock On!) and my Steve Madden Heels. I pull up to the bank and get out and start walking to the door and the next thing I know I'm on my hands and knees! I tore a hole in my jeans and scraped my knee really badly! My hands are sore (along with my pride) but nobody saw the fall! I am such a klutz!

That is my fun for the day(So far)!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Once I fell in front of four full drive thru lanes at the old Joyce branch. And it was no small stumble, it was a full-on arms-flailing ankle-twisting purse-throwing fall. And it was RIGHT in front of the cars! I felt like I deserved applause. My feelings were hurt when I didn't get it.