Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cooking and other fun

The last two days have been so awesome! Monday and tuesday I had the drive thru all to myself!
I made beef stew for the first time ever on Monday night... didn't care for the meat but the rest of it was good! I made Rosemary Tilapia for dinner last night and it was AWESOME! I had never made it before and it turned out so good! I had seen Rachel Ray make Tilapia yesterday on TV but she made a sauce to go on top and didn't add rosemary.
Chris and I have been using the Red Box to rent movies... I love it!! $1.09 a night for new releases! We rented "Yes Man" on Monday... FUNNY! Last night we rented "Bride Wars" and by the end of it we were exhausted! Too much girl drama and back stabbing! I guess it ended okay though.
Is it the weekend yet? I am ready to go kayaking!

No comments: