Friday, July 10, 2009

Another weekend is upon us

I have a little over two hours until my weekend starts and I am about to POP! It's been a long week and I need a good relaxing weekend! I want to go take pictures somewhere new this weekend!

Chris and I are going camping in a few weeks and I CAN'T WAIT! We are going with another couple that is in our Church small group. We aren't sure where we are going yet (places book up really fast) but we are looking forward to it!

I have been a cooking fool the last few weeks! I've tried new things and made stuff up! It's all been pretty yummy! I decided to try "stuffed tomatoes" and so I just picked a few things I like (Spinich, cheese and mushrooms) and stuffed them! They turned out better than I expected! I posted a picture on facebook.

No comments: